San Andreas Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the Election Works

Go down

How the Election Works Empty How the Election Works

Post by Admin Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello,

I see that you are most likely here to understand how the election of the governor works. Below will tell you everything you need to know about the election. If you have any questions please PM this account.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may ask, "How do you run for governor?" - You can apply to run for governor if you send a PM to this account saying you would like to run for governor. I would proceed to give you the format that you will use to run for governor.

Once we have at least 4 candidates for governor, there will be a straw poll to see who will be the governor. One the governor is decided, I will explain what to do when you are governor.

When you are governor, you may hold speeches about upcoming events or plans for San Andreas or you can be at an opening for a new business. As governor, you can not do anything illegal, or else you will be impeached by the Council(Staff Members). Each term for a governor is 1 week, and you may run for a second term. When you are governor you may create laws, but it has to be passed through all police departments and the Council. As Governor, your security would be the Secret Service which you would be in charge of accepting and denying applicants( You may only fire the guys who you have accepted ). When Governor, you will make a good living. For your first term, you earn 30,000 dollars a day( 210,000k for the whole week(term)). If you have a second term, you make 50,000 dollars a day(350,000 dollars for the whole term).  As a governor, you may appoint your secretary and other sorts to help you.

Admin
Admin

https://sanandreasroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum